nedelja, 30. junij 2019

Pod vodo - Under the sea

Živjo.
Oštevam dneve do morja in dopusta, tako da sem naredila eno morsko čestitko. Uporabila sem izdelke Lawn Fawn. Zelenje sem senčila z mowed lawn distress inkom. Morsko ozadje pa s salty ocean, mermaid lagoon and broken china. Za sončne žarke sem uporabila Hero Arts unicorn blazinico in ozadje še malo pošpricala z vodo.

Hello.
I'm counting the days till the holidays at the beach, so I made a sea card. I used Lawn Fawn products. For the bayou backdrop I used mowed lawn distress ink. The sea background is colored with salty ocean, mermaid lagoon and broken china distress ink. For sun rays, I used Hero arts unicorn ink. I splashed the background slightly with water.

copics:
whale: R20, C7, C5, C3, C1, C0
fishes and sea horse: YR07, YR04, Y15/ R55, R52, R00/ VB000, VB02, V17

Lawn Fawnatics - Mood board and color inspiration
Pixie's snippets playground - Week #355
Simon says Wednesday - Anything goes
Word art Wednesday - Anything goes #392-393

4 komentarji:

  1. this is SOOOOO cute!! loooooove that sweet whale!! love the rays of light coming into the water!! and the border is perfect, too!! soooo cute!!! Thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Oh what adorable under the sea scene card.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Debby

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Wow Nina - I adore this card! So sweet and I finally worked out how you did the frame ........ by layering one on top of the other, upside down - very clever! And, as I have something compatible in the Snippets Toy Box I just had to run and buy this Bayou Background die set to add to it as a prize sometime soon. Thanks for the prompt!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. It always makes me happy to hear from you