ponedeljek, 28. avgust 2023

Christmas tree farm

Hello crafty friends,

To start my card today, I stamped the fox and colored with with Copic Markers (colors listed near bottom of post) Than I  used the coordinating “Christmas Tree Farm” Die-namics to cut them out. For the background I used MFT Drifts and hills stencil and Cracked pistachio distress ink. I die cutted mini trees from Najlepši par and also colored with Copic markers. At the end I draw a few white dots with gel marker to make it look like it snowing.


Copic makers I used:
green: G21, G24, G28
grey: C0, C1, C3
red: R32, R35, R37
fox: E08, E09, E11, E13, E000



MFT sketch 660
Najlepši par - galerija meseca avgusta
Here are Ahac's creation for Simon says vacation kids challenge.



4 komentarji:

  1. Two great projects, Ahac! I love the scenes you’ve created, keep crafting and sharing! Thanks for joining our Simon Says Stamp Summer Vacation Kids Challenge, Maura

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Gorgeous artwork Ahac! I love the painted bear, very cute and the background is fabulous! The collage street scene is awesome too! Very well done! :-)
    Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Kids Summer Vacation Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Thank you for sharing your knowledge in such a clear and concise manner.

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. It always makes me happy to hear from you