ponedeljek, 19. avgust 2024

Sweet day

Hello.

It's been a while since my last post here. I am more active on Instagram. The last couple of weeks I didn't have inspiration to make cards. I didn't enoy it and was actually thinking if I should quit cardmaking altogether. Luckily the motivation came back after I came back from vacation.

Here is a simple summer card to wish someone a nice day. I started this card by die cutting ice creams from pattern paper. Than I stamped MFT Sweet treats - ice creams on white paper and colored it with Copic markers. 

Copic markers I used:
brown: E00, E30, E53, E55, E57, E59
pink: RV000, RV00, RV10, RV13
blue: B000, B00
yellow: Y00, Y02, Y15
orange: YR00, YR02

Simon says Wednesday - Add a sentiment  

It's August and that means Simon says stamp is hosting Kids summer vacation challenge. Every year I encourage my kids to create something.

Ahac (age 7) painted the face of night and day

and Jerca (age 3) made a rainbow with packing peanuts.



1 komentar:

  1. I love the night/day painting Ahac! the colors and whole design is absolutely gorgeous!! and Jerca! I never saw a prettier rainbow! beautiful colors :-) Well done to you both!

    Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Kids Summer Vacation Challenge

    Luv
    Lols x x x

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. It always makes me happy to hear from you