četrtek, 22. avgust 2024

Welcome Nace

Hello.

A friend welcomed a new baby boy and I had to make a card for him. I love making baby cards, it's my favorite occations. As he was born during the summer I made an ocean theam card.

I started with background blending blue distress inks (salty ocean, mermaid lagoon, faded jeans, blueprint sketch and chipped sapphire).  Than I sprinkle a few drops of water on the background to get more realistic underwater look. 


From white cardstock I die cutted Altenew Caps bold Alphabet letters. After that I stamped these cute MFT Friends with fins and colored them with copic markers.

Copic markers:
dolphin: C0, C1, C2, C3, W0
orca: W0, C0, C3, C5, C7, C9
narwhal:  C0, C1, C3, B91, B93, B95, B97  


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. It always makes me happy to hear from you