torek, 28. avgust 2018

Poročna kočija - Wedding carriage

Še ena poročna škatlica je nastala. Tokrat sem za osrednji motiv vzela poročno kočijo. Kočijo sem pošpricala s perfect pearls in pršilko, tako, da je dobila lep svetleč videz (žal se na slikah ne vidi najbolje. Se mi je zelo mudilo in nisem imela časa čakat na boljšo svetlobo).

I made another wedding explosion box. For the center of the box I used a wedding carriage. A bit of perfect pearls and mister made carriage sparkling (sadly not the best photos to see it. I was in a hurry and I didn't have time to wait for the better light).


2 komentarja:

  1. Čudovita škaltica in te barve :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Gasp - this is stunning Nina! So pretty and I adore the carriage in the middle, beautiful!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. It always makes me happy to hear from you