četrtek, 22. junij 2023

Chill birthday vibes

Hello,

The heat wave is in full swing here and I am already counting down the days until summer vacation.

choose a white card base in A2 size and blended a fun background on there. I started with a beach (Vintage photo and Antique linen distress ink), then added the sea using Mermaid lagoon distress ink and then the sky, using Tumbled glass oxide ink. So easy to create a fun beach scene by blending.


I then added the fun images from the Beach bear and Island shell-ebration (palm tree) stamp set! They are spending a fun day on the beach! I just love these critters! I stamped these cuties, diecutted them with the coordinating dies and then coloured them with Copic markers.

Copic markers I use:
palm tree: YG00,YG03,YG17,YG67; E50, E31, E35, E37; YR20,YR24
bears: E41, W0, W1, W3, W5, R20
rainbow: R20, R22, Y11, Y15, YG00,YG06, V12, BG10, BG13     
crab: R20, R22, R27
swimming ring: Y00, Y08, Y15, Y17

1 komentar:

  1. Oh my heart, this is adorable Nina. Thanks so much for sharing your sweet card in our challenge at Word Art Wednesday. It's always so nice to have you share your wonderful art with us and I appreciate it very much. I do hope you'll stop by to play along with us again soon. Have a blessed week.
    Karen

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. It always makes me happy to hear from you