ponedeljek, 12. junij 2023

Purr-fect Birthday

Hello, Hello 

After a long time a new blog post. I am more active on Instagram. I will try to be more consistent here.

I made a card following the My favorite thing sketch challenge. For my main motive I used girl and a cat from My favorite things - Purr-fect birthday and colored it with copic markers. Next I cut a 10x14cm white cardstock and used salvaged patina to create my background.  I stamped a few stars in the same color on the background. From white cardstock I cut out stitched rectangel frame from white cardstock. On grey cardstock I heat embossed Happy birthday sentiment.

From white cardstock I cut out stitched rectangel frame and on grey cardstock I heat embossed Happy birthday sentiment. I glued everything together and that's it.

I hope you like this sweet and cute birthday card. Thanks for stopping by, and see you soon.

Copic markers I used:
face: E00, E21, E11, E33, R00, R20
hair: E000, E42, E44, E47
blue: B0000, B000, B00,
green: YG00, YG03
box: E000, E41, E42, E43, E44
cat: C0, C1, C3, R00, R20
balloon: RV02, RV11, RV63

https://www.mftstamps.com/blogs/news/wsc649

 

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. It always makes me happy to hear from you