ponedeljek, 19. junij 2023

Thank you card for a teacher

Hello.

It is the end of school year and I made a thank you card for my daughter's teacher. Every age group is in a different room. Her room is called bunnies.

I stamped bunnies from Mama elephant - Little line agenda to alcohol friendly paper and once no masking paper. I fussy cut the bunnies from masking paper and put them on my card base. With black ink I stamped sentiments from Mavelu.

 
For the background I used MFT - Watercolor wash free form stencil. I blend rainbow background with distress inks (squeezed lemonade, twisted citron, peacock feathers, mermaid lagoon, blueprint sketch, wilted violet, picked respberry, dried marigold).

After that I removed the masking paper and colored the bunnies with copic markers.

Copic markers I used:
bunnies: E50, D53, E33, E37
violet: BV000, BV01, BV02
pink:RV00, RV21, RV23
yellow: Y08, Y17, Y38
green: YG00, YG03, YG17
blue: BG10, BG 23, BG49

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. It always makes me happy to hear from you